Ring in a Healthier You With These Tips!
This year the world came face-to-face with an unprecedented challenge—the outbreak of COVID-19. As the virus invaded our lives, we all learned a very valuable lesson—to always make our health a priority. While there are many aspects of 2020 we want to leave behind, this life lesson is invaluable as we enter 2021.
At Timo’s, we’re committed to keeping our customers safe and healthy. That’s why our team of HVAC contractors in Palm Desert, CA, is sharing these need-to-know tips for staying healthy.
Make Drinking Water a Priority
Did you know that up to 60% of your body is composed of water? It’s true! That’s why drinking water is so vital to your health. Failing to get enough water leads to dehydration, tiredness and a lower immune system. Meeting your daily water requirement—which is about two quarts—is a healthy choice because it helps keep your body working at its best, reduces stress and boosts your energy.
Put a Stop to These Habits That Interfere With Your Sleep
Do you wake up feeling rested? If not, then it may mean you’re not getting the quality of sleep your body needs. Believe it or not, achieving the quality of sleep your body needs starts long before your head hits the pillow.
There are a number of external factors that interfere with your rest. Use these deadlines to make sure nothing gets in the way of the restful sleep you deserve:
- Six hours before bed: Stop drinking tea, coffee or soda and avoid consuming any other sources of caffeine.
- Three hours before bed: Stop drinking alcohol.
- Two hours before bed: Finish eating dinner; stop exercising.
- One hour: Stop working, studying and stressing. Turn off your phone, tablet and other electronics.
Improve Your Indoor Environment
Did you know your home has a direct effect on your health? It’s true! The Environmental Protection Agency reported that 50% of all illnesses are caused or aggravated by unhealthy indoor air. So, if you want to protect your health, then you need to create a healthier home—and Timo’s is here to help!
We offer the IAQ services Palm Springs, CA, residents need to ensure their home remains their safe haven. This includes the Air Scrubber by Aerus. This IAQ system purifies your home’s air and removes harmful airborne contaminants. It also disinfects the surfaces the air in your home touches, including counters, doorknobs, tables and more. Plus, the Air Scrubber:
- Is proven to kill over 90% of RNA viruses on contact, including bird flu, swine flu, SARS, Ebola, MRSA & the common cold. Learn more here
- Removes or destroys up to 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants
- Significantly reduces dust, pet dander & odors in your home
- Protects your family from dangerous contaminants & pollutants
- Protects your cooling and heating system from dust buildup
- … And more!
Plus, this IAQ system can be installed in any AC system in less than an hour! If you feel this equipment is right for you, contact Timo’s today.
Make the Healthy Choice & Contact Us Today!
Timo’s is here to help make 2021 the comfiest and healthiest year yet! To schedule an AC repair, IAQ system installation or any of our services, fill out our online form or call us at 760.475.9542 today!