Pucker Up for Peace of Mind in 2022
With the New Year comes the opportunity for an automatic fresh start for all homeowners. But sadly, that’s not the case for your air conditioner. Whatever condition your cooling system is in when this year wraps up is the same condition it will be in come the new year.
So, what’s a homeowner to do? Well, if you want to leave your comfort worries behind, then you need to make the last days of 2021 count. Here are two places to start:
1. Address Problematic Performance
Is your system acting funky? Don’t wait to give our techs a call. Waiting to address a problem just allows it to escalate, and can lead to a more extensive and costlier repair or worse—a premature replacement. Yikes!
Wondering if a replacement is in your near future? Watch out for these warning signs:
- Your system is over 10 years old.
- It requires frequent repairs.
- Its operation is noisy and inconsistent.
- Your monthly energy bills are rising.
- There are hot and cold spots throughout your home.
If your system is beyond repair, we highly advise you act sooner rather than later when it comes to scheduling a replacement appointment. And here are two reasons why:
- The price of HVAC equipment is on the rise: Inflation is soaring and price increases are reaching an all-time high. HVAC manufacturers are jacking up the price of their equipment to keep up with the demand. So the longer you wait to move forward with your HVAC system installation in Palm Desert, CA, the more expensive it will be.
- You can get money back: When you purchase a new energy-efficient HVAC system from Trane, you can receive up to $1,000 in rebates!
2. Give Your System Some TLC
There’s a big difference between durable and indestructible. Unfortunately, your cooling system doesn’t fall into the latter. In order to keep your system running at its best all year, you need to take care of it. This includes:
- Changing its air filter often: A dirty or clogged filter makes it harder for your system to maintain your desired temperature. This extra effort puts unnecessary strain on your unit, which results in high energy bills, frequent problems or worse—a shorter lifespan. We recommend you change or clean your air conditioner’s filter at least once every three months.
- Schedule an annual tune-up: Timo’s offers an in-depth inspection where we thoroughly inspect and clean your air conditioner. This will effectively prevent performance issues caused by blockages, failing parts and other problems.
Let the Countdown to Worry-Free Cooling Begin!
Timo’s is the team you can count on to help you achieve all of your home comfort-related goals in 2022.