Satisfy Your Desire With This Limited-Time Deal
It’s National Barbecue Month! So prepare your palate for a hefty helping of savings.
In honor of this tasty month, Timo’s—the team that has been delivering expert heating and air conditioning service in Palm Springs, CA, for over 20 years—is offering a juicy deal: From now until May 15, you can take advantage of 0 percent financing for 48 months or instant rebates up to $1,000 on qualifying Trane equipment.
This deal is sure to work up your appetite for a system upgrade—especially if your system is reaching its expiration date. Here are the signs your system is in need of a replacement:
- Your unit is 10 or more years old.
- Your system requires frequent repairs.
- Your unit’s operation is noisy and inconsistent.
- Your monthly energy bills are rising.
- There are hot and cold spots throughout your home.
With a Menu of HVAC Brands, Why Choose Trane?
For over 100 years, homeowners have been relying on Trane’s systems to keep them comfortable. That’s because this brand designs, tests and builds home comfort systems that are the cream of the crop. In fact, Trane produces America’s most reliable HVAC systems.
Trane’s recipe is different from other brands. Its HVAC systems are:
- Always done to perfection. At Trane, every detail matters. As a result of this close attention to detail, its systems operate efficiently, work when you need them and last years longer than other brand’s systems.
- Taste tested for toughness. Trane’s systems are put through rigorous testing for 16 weeks, with some systems enduring more than 2,600 hours of continuous workouts. During this time, its systems face some of the most extreme conditions found in nature, including bone-chilling cold and blistering heat. The result? Reliable units guaranteed to keep you comfortable through the toughest weather.
- Served with a side of silence. Trane’s systems are engineered to keep the peace, earning the quietest sound rating in the industry.
- Garnished with industry-leading efficiency. This company’s air conditioners offer high SEER ratings that range from 14.5 to 22. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently the system operates, resulting in a longer system lifespan and lower energy bills. Essentially, choosing to upgrade to an air conditioner from Trane will save you money month after month.
- Paired with the ideal home environment. Trane’s systems improve your home’s indoor air quality. If you want to take control of your home’s indoor temperature and foster cleaner, healthier air for you and your family, contact Timo’s. Our team will help you find the ideal system for your home and then perform a flawless air conditioning installation in Palm Springs, CA, or nearby. Plus, with our AC repair and maintenance services, we’ll help you keep your new system operating dependably for years to come.
Sink Your Teeth Into This Deal Today!
Don’t miss out on satisfying your craving for savings. Fill out our online form or call us at 760.475.9542 before May 15 to take advantage of this limited-time deal!