Don’t Let Your Home’s IAQ Go to the Dogs
Sacrifice is nothing new for pet owners because we’re constantly dedicating time and money to keep our pets well fed, groomed and exercised.
But did you know you could be sacrificing your health, too?
With all of the love pets bring into our homes, they also bring a lot of dander, tiny pieces of shed skin. Unfortunately, dander takes a toll on your home’s indoor air quality and your family’s health. It can worsen allergies and cause congestion, sneezing, watery eyes, rashes and more.
As a pet owner, you can limit dander from spreading through your home by regularly vacuuming and cleaning your house, bathing your pet and brushing the animal outside. You’ll also want to explore indoor air quality solutions.
From our thorough air conditioning maintenance in La Quinta, CA, to our dependable attic insulation installation in Indian Wells, CA, at Timo’s, we offer all of the services you need to keep your home at its best. With our selection of IAQ products, we can help you neutralize pet dander and eliminate other harmful contaminants, allowing you and your furry friend to live together comfortably in a healthy and safe home.
Keep in mind that pet-free homes will benefit from our IAQ services, too, helping to:
- Combat harmful airborne contaminants
- Destroy household odors—particularly pet smells
- Eliminate chemical vapors from paints, cleaning supplies and additives used in carpeting and furniture
- Remove mold and germs that grow and reproduce in damp places, such as basements and crawlspaces
- … And so much more.
Have Your Pick of the Litter From Our IAQ Services
Pet dander is just one threat to your home’s indoor air quality. From formaldehyde and volatile organic compounds to tobacco smoke and dust, the typical home contains hundreds of pollutants. In fact, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency reports that indoor air is two to five times (and up to 100 times) more polluted than outdoor air.
At Timo’s, we specialize in indoor air testing. Our technicians will assess your home’s overall IAQ and identify any harmful pollutants. Using this information, our technicians will help you dig up which of our indoor air quality products will effectively improve your air.
- Air purification systems—use ultraviolet light technology and HEPA filtration to eradicate contaminants that lead to lung irritation and asthma.
- Air cleaners, air filters & air filtration systems—work with your existing HVAC system to mitigate odors, particulates and bacteria while improving HVAC efficiency and lifespan
Are Your Ducts in a Row?
As a pet owner, it’s important to have your air ducts cleaned more frequently than pet-less households. Pet hair can settle in your air ducts and cause problems, such as hindering your HVAC unit’s efficiency.
Schedule an air duct cleaning with us to effectively address potential issues. Our duct cleaning service helps with the management of allergies asthma, and other respiratory conditions by carefully removing contaminants like pollen, mold, bacteria, pet dander and dust.
Duct cleaning benefits individuals of all ages and health conditions, but it is especially important when:
- Homeowners smoke indoors
- Families suffer from chronic respiratory conditions
- Homes are infested by vermin or pests
- There is visible dust & debris emitted from vents
- Musty odors are present in your home
- Water damage impacts your home
Timo’s Is the Cat’s Meow!
When it comes to your health, the bark of poor indoor air quality is just as bad as its bite. At Timo’s, we’re committed to keeping our customers healthy. That’s why we will send our indoor air experts to your house to assess your indoor air quality—free of charge.
From offering state-of-the-art indoor air quality services in La Quinta to performing flawless air conditioning installations in Indian Wells, CA, our team is here to help you breathe easy again. Fill out our online form or call us at 760.475.9542 today!